” I was told once that a person doesn’t pay for a service, they pay for a result. If the result you are looking for is a professional team that will sell your home fast and provide you with professional customer service, look no further than the Grove Team. The Grove Team was able to sell my home in 14 days in an area with an average days on market of 110. They provided me with sound advice from their staging professional to walking me through each step in the sale of the home. I highly suggest you use Diane and her team of professionals for your next home sale or purchase. You won’t go wrong, they’re the best!!! ”
– B. Goodson
– Use market knowledge to determine potential market value
– Study comparables to forecast price for highest return on investment
– Professional staging and decorating consultation included
Review the Sales Strategy
– Manage incoming leads, conversions, contracts and closing
– Use the team approach to receive, follow-up with, and convert prospective leads
– Follow-up on every lead from every source, every time (no lead left behind)
– Agent showing follow-up systems and pre-scheduled calls
Reporting and Accountability Strategy
– Weekly phone calls with market analysis updates and showing feedback for your property marketing strategy
– Yard signs that stand out from the competition
– Branded and professional home ﬂyers
– Professionally designed and crafted marketing material
– Exceptional reputation and identity within the real estate community
– Quality photographs captured by a professional photographer
Support and Customer Service Strategy
– Lead management team that follows up on every lead
– Full-time dedicated contract-to-close specialist who monitors every part of the transaction and holds all parties accountable to their commitments
The Grove Team’s Sales System
Colorful Signage – our signs are full color, front and back, and are 30% larger than the average real
estate sign, so they get noticed!
Just Listed – Brochure postcard mailings to 100 or more of your closest neighbors. We will let them help spread the word!
PREMIUM GROVE TEAM ADVERTISING
The Grove Team’s Website Property Tour and Mobile Platform
Your home is shown 24/7 as one of our featured listings with a virtual image tour slide-show. With 40% of web browsing being done from a mobile device, the marketing campaign must be mobile capable, providing buyers convenient access to the most valuable content.
Walking Tour Video
While a picture can be worth 1,000 words, minutes of video can be worth millions of words. A walking tour video is like a 24/7 online open house for your home. This innovative first impression of your home is where excitement is created and more qualified interest is generated.
Every home has a story – and we maximize interest through telling that story. Our listing storyboard allows you to share why you fell in love with the home, where you love to eat, shop, and everything else you like about the city and neighborhood.
North Texas Real Estate Information System
Your home is viewed by and promoted to clients of over 27,000 Realtors via the Multiple Listing Service which covers the entire North Texas area.
Listed with DFW’s #1 Real Estate Company
We sell more than our four largest competitors combined. Your home is promoted to over 500 Keller Williams agents locally and over 110,000 Keller Williams agents worldwide.
The Grove Team employs a professional staging service to offer recommendations on preparing your home for sale. The service furnishes a written report on how to make your property more marketable by highlighting the property’s features rather than personal belongings.
Three things to remember
- You don’t get a second chance to make a first impression.
- A review of over 2,800 properties in eight cities found that staged homes, on average, sold in half the time that non-staged homes did
- Most buyers make decisions about the property they see within the first 15 seconds of entering the home.
The Grove Team professionally photographs your home for printed brochures and electronic marketing. Properties are promoted through internet photo galleries on the Grove Team website (groveteam.com) and numerous other websites.
See the value of professional photography and staging in these before and after photos
When you list with us, your home will be presented on the Keller Williams Listing Service (KWLS) and the local MLS (Multiple Listing Service). We include numerous photographs and a description of the property.
Our system ensures your property is marketed 24/7 through more than 500 of the most popular real estate websites.
The Grove Team provides a Full Color Graphic for display inside your home. This professionally
printed graphic is designed for potential buyers to take with them as a reminder of the upgrades, improvements, and specific information
regarding your property.
3-D Floor Plan & Dollhouse Views
The Grove Team makes available the latest 3-D technology that allows buyers to walk through our listings on a virtual walking tour, on which they can see floor plan views and dollhouse views. The technology is useful to take a second walk through after they have been to the actual home. People find viewing homes this way fun and amazing, and it has become a very useful tool in the advertising and marketing. Check out helpingarealtor.com/ for more information.
With your permission, we hold your home open for buyers to visit. Our usual process to prepare for open houses includes:
• Posting the open house on numerous websites
• Adding a rider to your yard sign announcing the open house
• Mailing postcards to your neighborhood and move-up neighborhoods
• Placing at least ten open house signs at key intersections the day of the event
Asking the Right Questions
We promptly answer requests for information about your home, whether the inquiry comes by telephone or Internet. If we feel the buyer has the ability to purchase, we always ask if we can schedule a showing.
The Grove Team aggressively follows up with agents who have shown your home. We call or email at least seven times to elicit feedback about your property. Understanding buyer’s responses — positive or negative — is critical to the swift sale of your home.
When an Offer is Received
When an offer is received, we take action and interview the buyer’s agent and lender. We make every effort to ensure the buyer is motivated and qualified before you take your home off the market.